Monday, August 29, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is a top-secret recipe that I had to smuggle out of a friend.  She lives on the otherside of the country so hopefully she won't fly out here and shoot me.  She had to sneak it away from her mom!  My friends and I would always get super excited when fall came around because we knew it was time for her mom to make us these cookies again! 

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
A whole lotta love!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Cream together the butter and sugar.  Add in the egg, pumpkin and vanilla.  In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients.  Slowly mix dry ingredients into batter.  Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts last.  (I never put nuts in mine).  Bake for 10-12 minutes.

I hope you enjoy them TARA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment